My house was white all around, event he beds and the floor and the doors. It seemed like it was made of chalk. It was almost a game I had to play; don't be alone. Never be alone, or you'll disappear. I was with a group, some ten or so kids. There were other groups too, we could hear them through the walls, but we couldn't be alone. We couldn't go out to search. My house was also bigger; more rooms, more opportunities for your group to turn a corner and for you to be alone, just for a second. But a second was enough. It was a maze. I had to go to my room, so two others went with me. I was looking under my white, block bed. They ran out because something had gone wrong. I panicked and shouted at them to wait for me, but it was too late.
I was alone.
I ran out the door, but the group was gone. Everyone, all the shouting through the walls was gone. It was silent. Then someone walked by. It was someone who too had disappeared. And then I saw ----- (it's someone we all know, but I don't want to say who on here). He was the 'evil' behind all of this, and I knew I wouldn't be able to escape this alternate dimension I was stuck in now.
Then I woke up and forgot it until I got in the shower.
(PS Mitch - It's not who you might think it is, but it's someone oddly close. I think I'm just overstressed about theatre in general.)
No comments:
Post a Comment