Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fire Head

I have a friend
with red headed hair
much darker though
than hair that is fair

I should say hi
and discuss the day
and perhaps, if it comes
how time's slipped away

And how I adore her
even only in thought
for she sets me on my feet
with the chaos I've wrought.

2 comments:

Sally McCallum said...

Hi!
My day was fine. Did I tell you Nell had to have her tonsels removed? So she's been staying at our house in recovery. She's all weak and sick and has to take painkillers and antibiotics and eat soft food. But it's nice having her around anyway.
Thank you for returning my hat, I was really worried when I noticed it was gone, I was hoping I had left it in my locker. My math teacher made me take it off, what's with that?
I got your voicemail and it sounds like a good idea to me.
How has your first week back been? What are you doing in theatre this semester?

Sally McCallum said...

Oh yeah, I just thought of something. The person that I was mad at that I mentioned in my last entry wasn't you. Promise. I'm not just saying that because I don't want you to fell bad. It was matt. But don't let him know.
I can be mad at you if you want me to, though ; )